Addressing the climate crisis requires bold and coordinated action from all sectors. Impact investors must deploy resources across various tools and asset classes, from deep impact strategies to public market levers.
Join the Ford Foundation, ImpactAssets, and the U.S. Impact Investing Alliance for an afternoon of programming dedicated to accelerating climate investing and advancing climate justice. Join us as we explore:
- How asset allocators are working to accelerate the shift to climate-focused impact investing.
- What changes in the policy landscape mean for our progress toward a clean energy future and how impact investors can complement these policies to advance climate action.
- What it means to invest at the intersection of climate and communities, and how we can center the voices and experiences of those that are least likely to contribute to climate change, yet are most vulnerable to its impacts.
The program will be followed by a reception.
Attendance Policy: This event is invitation-only.
COVID-19 Policy (subject to change): We are carefully monitoring CDC guidelines and local New York regulations for this event. We take the health and safety of our community seriously. Based on current conditions, we encourage:
- A negative COVID-19 test within 24hrs of the event. Rapid tests and masks will be available at the event, if needed.
- Proof of vaccination not required.